MEADOWBROOK: WHERE JESUS IS RENEWING LIVES ONE AT A TIME.
Why We’re Here
Meadowbrook Christian Church is here to help you grow closer to Jesus Christ.
(Acts 2:42-47 NIV) They devoted themselves to the apostles’ teaching and to the fellowship, to the breaking of bread and to prayer. Everyone was filled with awe, and many wonders and miraculous signs were done by the apostles. All the believers were together and had everything in common. Selling their possessions and goods, they gave to anyone as he had need. Every day they continued to meet together in the temple courts. They broke bread in their homes and ate together with glad and sincere hearts, praising God and enjoying the favor of all the people. And the Lord added to their number daily those who were being saved.
What We Believe
- Jesus Christ is the one and only Son of God who died for our sins and arose from the dead. (1 Corinthians 15:1-6)
- The Bible is the inspired word of God. (2 Timothy 3:16)
- Every person has worth as a creation of God, but that all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God. (Romans 3:23)
- Forgiveness of sins and the promise of eternal life are available to those who trust Christ as Savior and Lord. (John 3:16)
- Those accepting Christ should repent of sin; confess their faith and be baptized (by immersion) into Him. (Romans 10:9; Acts 2:38)
- The church is the body of Christ on earth, empowered by the Holy Spirit & exists to save the lost and edify the saved. (Ephesians 4:1-16)
- Jesus Christ will one day return to earth and reign forever as King of Kings and Lord of Lords. (1 Thessalonians 4:13-18)
We are a self-governing, locally autonomous church, led by a leadership team of the elders and ministers, supported by deacons and ministry leaders.