COULD THIS BE WHAT YOU’RE LOOKING FOR?
- A church with no denominational hierarchy or earthly headquarters?
- A local church?
- A church with no creed but CHRIST?
- A church that’s Bible-preaching, Christ-honoring, and gospel-dispensing?
- A church that holds the Bible as its only rule of faith and practice?
THEN LOOK NO FURTHER.
MEADOWBROOK CHRISTIAN CHURCH IS YOUR CHURCH!
SCHEDULE OF SUNDAY SERVICES
- Sunday School for all ages: 9:30 a.m.
- Sunday Worship: 10:45 a.m.
- “Main Event” Children’s Worship for toddlers to 6th grade: 10:45 a.m.
- Nursery During Worship Service
- Prayer Meeting – 2 p.m. on 2nd and 4th Sundays
REGULARLY SCHEDULED MEETINGS
- Bible Studies for all ages: Sunday mornings at 9:30 a.m.
- Prayer Meeting: Sundays at 2 p.m., 2nd and 4th Sundays
- Adult Bible Study: Every other Wed. at 7 p.m.
- Elementary & Middle School: Every other Wed. at 7 p.m. (same dates as Adult Bible Study)
- Men’s Breakfast: 2nd Sat. in Jan, Mar, May, Sept & Nov at 8:30 a.m.
- LIFE Groups: One group meets every other week on Wednesdays at 7pm, one on Thursdays at 7 p.m. and one meets the 1st and 3rd Friday at 7 p.m.
- Praise Team: Every other Tuesday at 7 p.m.
- AA and Alanon: Tuesdays at 8 p.m.
- Sisters in Service (SIS): 4th Mon. of each month at 6:30 p.m. from Sept. to May
- Ladies Bible Study: Thursdays at 9:30 a.m.